I was going to have a post out today but then I went and twisted my ankle. The meds make me sleepy as all hell so I didn’t finish it. It should be out tomorrow. Meanwhile, I thought I’d do this award.
First of all, many thanks to Avathenerd from Reads, Rhythms and Ruminations for nominating me. They run a pretty cool anime blog.
Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- How long have you been blogging and how is the experience so far?
Not long, just a few of months. I’m enjoying myself more than I expected.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I really like the act of writing (even though i’m pretty slow with it) and putting it out there so blogging itself is my favourite thing about it. But I also like talking to other bloggers via comments and stuff.
- What are your favorite things in life? (There can be many)
Stories. Sleep. Music. Food. Animals.
- Which food do you loathe and why?
Um, a lot of stuff but if I have to pick : Aviyal. I can’t stand that thing.
- Who is your favorite character from a book/anime/movie/TV series ?
This changes a lot for me. But at the moment, it’s Eren Jaeger from Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin. I guess I can identify with his angry little self.
- Cats or dogs?
Dogs. I like all animals, even the ones that can kill me in 3 seconds, but I’m definitely a dog person.
- What is your dream destination? (Can be fictional)
Diagon Alley. Need I say why?
- Which language do you like the most?
English. It’s not my mothertongue but I kinda fell in love with it somehow.
- Which is the longest book/anime/TV series you’ve read/watched and how long is it?
Book: Anita Blake series. I read until book 20 before I realized that plot wasn’t going to get any better and the sex alone wasn’t worth putting up with it.
Anime: Prince of Tennis series. It’s ruined ‘normal’ tennis for me forever.
TV Series: Hannibal. It’s not really that long but it’s the only Western show I actually finished watching.
- Which is your all time favorite/ evergreen song to listen to?
Oh boy. My music tastes changes a lot (I’m fickle, I know) but I’m always up for Hurricane.
- Your favorite fairytale?
Not a fan of them in general but I’m partial to Beauty and The Beast. I wish that the Beast had stayed a beast though.
- Your opinion on the manga vs anime discussion?
- What’s the worst injury you’ve had?
- Your favourite band/singer?
- Least favourite genre (anime/tv series/books/anything)?
- A fictional character you wouldn’t mind marrying (or living with platonically if marriage and all that stuff ain’t your thing)?
- A story/song that always makes you cry?
- Favorite YouTube channel?
- What’s your opinion on puns?
- The last complete anime you watched/manga you read?
- What’s your dream job?
- The anime character you hate most?
Whew. Now onwards to the nominations. I’ll probably nominate the same people I did for the last two awards. Sorry about that.