Another award. You guys are spoiling me.
My eternal gratitude to Ava of Rhymes, Rhythms and Ruminations for the nomination. Ava runs an amazing blog that’s focused on anime and books so please go check it out.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
- If you could get a chance to visit a fictional world, which one would it be?
There’s nothing original about my answer but Harry Potter, hands down. Rowling has crafted such a fascinating world and I would love to explore it…preferably during the post-Voldy era.
- What is your least favourite book/anime?
Until I find something even worse, it’s Mirai Nikki/Future Diary. I know Yuno is the yandere queen or whatever but I’ve seen yandere characters who were more complex and far, far less irritating. As for Yukiteru, he’s a dull waste of space. Why did I finish this show again?
- Name the funniest book/anime you’ve read/watched.
I don’t actively seek out comedy and what I do find funny tends to be completely random. But the last show I watched that I found really amusing was Durarara. It’s not a comedy but it’s fun as fuck.
These are some of the bloggers whom I think are pretty amazing but if you’re not into awards like these, feel free to ignore the nomination.
- If there’s a zombie apocalypse, would you rather become a zombie during the first wave of infections or survive (to possibly be eaten by zombies)?
- Five anime you plan to watch?
- Your least favourite and favourite time of the day?