It’s been a while since I did an award post and I figured I should get this out while I’m ‘recharging’. This one is courtesy of the lovely Ava from Reads, Rhythms and Ruminations. Ava runs a great blog with plenty of variety. She focuses on books and anime so if you’re into that, please go check her out.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
The creator of this award is OKOTO ENIGMA’S BLOG.
3 Facts About D:
Let’s keep this nice and simple.
- I’m genderqueer, and identify as both male and female.
- My hair is currently fifty shades of red. Well okay, not fifty but still, it’s a wild mess.
- I hate summer because it’s too damn hot and even shucking clothes ain’t enough of a relief.
01 What’s your favourite colour?
Red and Black, both because I find them visually pleasing and also because I like what they stand for.
02 Describe yourself in three words.
Okay, this is tough. Lazy, reticent, happy.
03 If you were an animal, which one would you be? (this is the weird one)
I very much want to name some sort of cat but let’s face it, I have all the grace of a five-legged concussed bull. So canine it is. A dog seems safe. They can switch from sweet to violent in heartbeat and that suits me well enough. But am I as nice as a dog? Nope, don’t think so. You know what, screw it. I adore wolves and if I were an animal, I’d love to be a wolf so there.
04 Current favourite character (from anything you’re reading/watching at the moment)
Currently watching Kuroko no Basket and the eponymous Kuroko has already worked his way into my heart. I’m weak to deadpan snarkers.
05 What is the one thing you’re most afraid of?
There are so many amazing bloggers out there that limiting it to 20 seems hard. Since commenting on each blogger’s post sounds like it’ll take too much time, I’m going to link these to their most recent posts so as to put wordpress pingback to good use.
So here we go, 20 spectacular bloggers.
- Ryuji Tatsuya
- Palpable Emotion
- Cauthan Reviews
- Concord Picks
- Incumbent Thinker
- Blizzy Senpai
- JAPANime Talks
Feel free to ignore these nominations if you aren’t into award posts or lacking in time. I just see these as a golden opportunity to classily gush over blogs I love. Also, sorry if I missed anyone.
I have no imagination. None.
1. What’s your favourite part of everyday life?
2. What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?
3. If you could kill someone without any repercussions, would you? (this is the weird one)
4. Are you a morning person?
5. Name your celebrity crush (if you have one).