It’s been a while since I did one of these posts. My apologies to those who tagged me. I haven’t been able to find the time for an award in a while. But today I was just languishing with no motivation and then meltingpotsandothercalamities tagged me for an award I hadn’t done yet so I thought I’d go ahead with it. You should check out their blog – it’s got a lot of interesting material from anime reviews to fun tags.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all entertaining!
- Why did you start a blog in the first place?
Well, I got back into anime after a few years of not caring for it. And I kept wandering through YouTube videos, MAL forums, other blogs after finishing a show. Making videos didn’t appeal to me and MAL is way too messy but blogging seemed like fun. Plus, I’ve always liked writing. So I made a blog (in the middle of exams too and isn’t that stupid?) and tried writing reviews and well, here we are.
- What is your favorite book?
Changes all the time. Let’s go with Harry Potter since that’s a perennial favorite.
- What do you dislike the most?
A whole lot of things. I have as many dislikes as likes. But two things take the cake: a) bigoted, close-minded people, and b) having my sleep interrupted. Seriously, unless the world is ending and zombies are breaking down the door, don’t wake me up. Not that any of you guys need that warning.
- What is your favorite food at the mall?
What mall. The closest one is two hours away.
- What is your favorite past time?
Reading, definitely. It’s kept me sane since I was a kid.
Limiting entertaining bloggers to 12 is the hard part. Sorry in advance to those not in the list – you’re all amazing. Also, feel free to ignore the nomination if you’re not into these posts or don’t have the time.